The Jackson Laboratory Archives
The Jackson Laboratory was founded in 1929 as The Roscoe B. Jackson Memorial Laboratory by Clarence Cook Little for the purpose of finding a cure for cancer. Today the institution is a world leader in the study of mammalian genetics, and provider of both informational and animal resources to the international scientific community. The archives consists of three major sections: the institutional archives, the personal papers and manuscript collection, and the media and museum collection. Links to finding aids will be added later.